Friday, June 3, 2011

Summer Hair Tips

My #1 hair tip for summer is.....
ALWAYS rinse your hair prior to swimming. You do NOT want your hair sucking up all that pool water. The chlorine will dry out your hair and fade your color quicker. And you blondes beware because you are in the most "danger" you don't want green hair, right? oh believe me, it happens!

My #2 hair tip for summer is......
Condition like crazy. And even let it sit on there for a while. My fave it Biolage Conditioning Balm.

My #3 hair tip for summer is......
Find a hair serum that you like and use it.
I like Biosilk. Just a dime size in my palm and then rubbed into the ends of my hair. It really helps heal those dry ends and helps protect.

.......that's all I can think of for now.

1 comment:

Kami Milliron said...

I used to have like WHITE blonde hair as a kid ( I know, hard to believe now that I am a dark brunette ! ) so I know allll about having GREEN hair all summer. I have also heard using leave in conditioner when going swimming or going to the beach.