Friday, November 5, 2010

Pink Haired Clown

This gal pal was an adorably sexy clown for Halloween.
Only one problem though....
She couldn't get the pink out of her hair.
She had already stripped her hair 2 or 3 times before finally calling me for help.
I got some of it out, but this stubborn pink likes it's porous hair & was not budging.
She wanted to stay long and blonde so I did what I could.
We took off layers, added some more low & highlights and we were done.
(still a little pink, but we are calling it strawberry-blonde:)
(this pic looks like we took off way more length then we did. Her new boyfriend had just gotten there so I don't think she was in the mood for taken pics- so this was all I got:)

Lesson learned:
Don't try a new brand of Hair Color Spray w/o testing it 1st
Especially on Blonde Hair!

Love ya Brit!

1 comment:

onehm said...

It looks so great! I'm impressed!
And her costume is darling!! :)